Our partner develop Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM) software for companies with distributed locations and help customers such as McDonald’s, Würth or Rossmann to digitalize their real estate and property-related activities. As an owner-managed company, we are focused on friendly and authentic interactions with one another. We enjoy searching, finding, implementing and developing ideas or solutions together. We are particularly proud of our corporate culture. Passionate, self-confident and based on partnership — these are the success factors we practice every day.
With experience and interest in manual and automated testing methods, you are our new software tester (f/m/d) — with a focus on agile testing — at the Schwerin location.
About our client:
Our client is growing and is always looking for motivated employees who want to help shape the future of the group with their ideas and passion.
As an owner-managed company, they stand for a strongly team-oriented corporate culture, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. They rely on personal responsibility, dynamism and give their employees space to live. They offer all the opportunities of a German market leader on the international stage and at the same time the working atmosphere of a company with regional roots.
- You will play an important role in the quality assurance of our software product .
- Your tasks start with the analysis of requirements and their translation into detailed test plans in the test case management tool “TestRail”.
- In close cooperation with the respective colleagues from the development teams you are responsible for the planned manual or automated end-to-end tests and systematically document the test results.
- Identified errors are recorded by you and their elimination is consistently pursued.
- You deal with the creation of test automations using the test tool “Ranorex”.
- Together with the testers in the team you continuously work on the improvement of our agile test processes.
- You are also responsible for the documentation of the program functionalities.
- A successfully completed degree in computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification or corresponding training along with relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of test methods, test tools and test automation; in addition, ISTQB certification is an advantage.
- Very good team and communication skills, argumentation strength, ability to learn, ability to analyze, structured systematic way of working, result and customer orientation.
- Very good knowledge English written and spoken.
- Dynamic working environment with exciting projects and well-known clients.
- Creative, team-oriented working atmosphere with room for own ideas and development.
- Annual training guarantee.
- Flexible working hours & mobile working.
- 30 days holiday.
- Small and large team and company events — sporting events, Christmas parties, anniversary celebrations, etc.
- Health management.
- Bike leasing and much more.