On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Software Tester to join our client’s team.
You would like to make a difference and contribute ideas?
Our Client is a well-coordinated team of IT and pharmaceutical professionals with a common mission:
We connect pharmacies, clinics and practices with pharmaceutical companies and offer first-class first level support in pharmaceutical and technical issues to all parties involved.
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies with a focus on computer science or a technical background;
- You have first professional experience in quality assurance;
- First project experience in test automation (for example with jUnit, Selenium and Mockito);
- You have knowledge of software development with Java.
- In the development department, you will take on the role of “quality specialist” in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
- You ensure the correct functioning of our software solutions.
- You accompany the software development from the beginning and contribute with questions and suggestions in order to anchor quality as an important factor in the team.
- Participation in test automation projects.
- Establishing and integrating automated tests and checks in our build pipelines.
- You can expect a multicultural team with motivated and dynamic colleagues, including great team events such as going out to eat together, summer barbecues and Christmas parties.
- We offer a professional working environment with plenty of room for professional and personal development.
- With us, you take responsibility for products and modules and can contribute quickly and effectively thanks to flat hierarchies.
- An open working atmosphere, we communicate at all levels at eye level and on a “YOU” basis.
- We provide you with a Mac as a work device.
- Flexible working hours: Sleep in, do the Early Bird or take your child to daycare. You can come into the office between 7:30 am and 10:00 am and organise your working day according to your personal preferences.
- Would you like to work remotely on some days? Then this is possible with us.
- 30 days annual leave.
Our benefits: On top of that, we offer a versatile mobility concept, a wide range of company fitness offers and much more.