On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Software Engineer (Hamburg or Hamburg District).
Germany's leading portal and digital service provider for all people in need of help and care. They support people in need of care and their families with our services for the home and want to help make care easier to live at all levels, creating more space for the beautiful moments in life.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- New and further development of one of our digital products (e-commerce, or our digital assistant for organizing home care and facilitating the daily care routine of our customers).
- Support in setting standards and defining processes.
- Close exchange with UX/UI designers as well as sparring on conceptual and technical issues for digital product management.
- Support of junior developers, e.g. in pair programming and code reviews.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- You have a degree with a focus on IT, e.g. computer science, or comparable completed education.
- You have several years of practical experience in responsive web and/or web-based software development with agile methods.
- You have good PHP skills and are familiar with common MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- You confidently navigate the entire software development lifecycle including various development methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and CI/CD workflows.
- English - Fluent, German - at least B1.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An exciting environment with insights into the digitalization of care.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels.
- A social added value with state-of-the-art technologies and agile working methods.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg's Hafencity district.
- An exceptional working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Flexible home office arrangement.
- Numerous employee events, fitness and HVV, and digital meal vouchers.