On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our client’s team in Munich on a full-time basis.
Company that delivers payment & trade solutions for merchants and consumers with compelling technology to become a leading global payments provider in the medium term.
- have strong sense of ownership with a collaborative, problem solver and customer-oriented mindset;
- have proven experience in complex and distributed systems production support;
- have passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation;
- have proven experience with developing in high-level programming language (Java is a big plus).
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Application servers;
- Web servers;
- Elastic Stack;
- be solving customer incidents in 2nd/3rd level capacity;
- be working on improving and building our delivery pipeline through GitOps/DevOps methods;
- be working on core concepts of service reliability to measure SLI and decide on Error Budget;
- be joining blameless postmortems and pro-actively identify potential underlaying issues and suggest solutions and chase their implementation;
- continuously work on improving our observability of our systems to increase reliability and proactivity.
What we can offer to you:
- Meaningful Impact — Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper ;
- Personal and Professional Growth — The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles;
- Respect — Be part of an organization that cares — about its people, its wider community, and the environment;
- Co-worker quality — Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field;
- Global stability — Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development centre in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.