You are looking for a new challenge and would like to be responsible for the new and further development of the holistic UX of the new online store? You consistently take the user perspective and enjoy working in an agile process?Are you looking for a company with social added value? Then apply!
- You will be responsible for designing a modern, emotional as well as customer-centric user experience for our new online store as well as the subsequent continuous optimization of the conversion rate and other UX-centric KPIs.
- You create concepts and wireframes up to interactive prototypes and drive the iterative design process at any time.
- You make your UX design decisions based on defined metrics, user behavior analysis and user testing to continuously improve the customer journey.
- You test different solution options in moderated and unmoderated tests and derive recommendations for action.
- You implement the evaluated concepts in agile collaboration with our developers and UI designers.
- You follow current trends and keep track of relevant innovation opportunities in the field of e-commerce.
- Your degree: ideally in the IT/digital field or a comparable education with several years of professional experience in the UX environment.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position in user experience design in the e-commerce sector.
- You are proficient in wireframing and prototyping, e.g. with Axure and InVision.
- You work analytically and are familiar with relevant KPIs in e-commerce and online marketing.
- You have a very good feeling for functional and user-centered design and its technical feasibility.
- You work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Good communication with all stakeholders, such as product managers, developers and user groups is important to you.
- Your level of German language B1-B2.
What We Offer:
- An exciting environment with insights into the digitalization of care.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels.
- A social added value with state-of-the-art technologies and agile working methods.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg's Hafencity district.
- An exceptional working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- Flexible home office arrangement.
- Numerous employee events, a fitness and HVV allowance, and digital meal vouchers.
We are Germany's leading portal and digital service provider for all people in need of help and care. We support people in need of care and their families with our services for the home and want to help make care easier to live at all levels, creating more space for the beautiful moments in life.