On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Senior C# ERP developer to join a client team in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
SmarAct develops and manufactures high-resolution products for measurement and positioning technology in the micro-and nanometer range. Our product portfolio ranges from single positioners to compact control systems up to miniaturized robots, which are used e.g. in micro-assembly, optics and microscopy. At the company headquarters in Oldenburg (Lower Saxony), we employ more than 180 people and continue to grow.
- Very good C# knowledge;
- Good experience with SQL database programming;
- Experience with “Windows Forms” ;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET;
- Good understanding of the structure and function of ERP systems is necessary;
- Good knowledge of English (Upper-intermediate).
Nice to have:
- German knowledge.
- Familiarization with the self-developed ERP software “MrERP”;
- Joint conceptual design of the ERP software and its modules in the context of further development;
- Implementation of new development projects and documentation of the developments;
- Planning and execution of automatic tests via MSTest;
- Preparation and testing of software releases;
- Creation of reports with Crystal Report and/or RDLC;
- Planning and creating data models;
- Connecting MrERP to external software (shipping, suppliers, PDM, accounting, ect.);
- Execution of error analyses on code and data level;
- Implementation of user documentation in the form of tooltips;
- Presenting the new developments to key users and helping them learn how to use it.
- Office (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with a warm and friendly atmosphere;
- Opportunity to work remote;
- Direct communication with your Client;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development center in Kiev (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.