Scalors is looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our team in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
- You will be the interface between our development teams and our clients for several teams;
- You will be creating and clarifying the roadmap;
- Identify and document user stories and test cases for new functionalities;
- Identify functionality and data/reporting errors;
- Identify product usability from business point of view;
- Communicate with management, product, design team and software developers on daily basis;
- Work with developers on implementation of functionality;
- You will be clarifying the priorities;
- Clarifying feature requests;
- You will be communicating status and blockers;
- Supporting product back log;
- Supporting sprint backlogs for the team: this includes creating stories, moving stories and issued to other sprints when required, resolving stories;
- Defining scope for the nearest sprint/release;
- Supporting planning meetings;
- Documenting/managing requirements;
- Communicating with clients and management teams to gather and elicit requirements;
- Sharing documents and other information with the team and other stakeholders;
- Performing acceptance testing - ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs/requirements (this includes validation and verification against acceptance criteria and against specs.
- BS or MS degree in Business or Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management;
- Experience in development of a product from the beginning is a big plus;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including excellent technical writing skills in English;
- Experience in a Java environment is a plus;
- Understanding of test driven development;
- Experience in UX is a plus;
- At least 3 Years experience working with scrum;
- Experience in an international team;
- Ability to put yourself in the client’s mind-set and think methodically;
- Attention to detail;
- German language skills are a big plus.
What we offer:
- Nice office at BC Forum (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with warm and friendly atmosphere;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunity to work together with innovative international team.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with headquarter in Germany and development center in Kiev (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region and we take care of the entire process.