On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Platform / DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team in Hamburg on a full-time basis.
Our client is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, their team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in the German-speaking market in a very short period of time. Our client develops and maintains services for the next generation of our fraud prevention software.
- Participate in strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
- Collaboration with our Development teams to solve challenges around our software product
- Maintain and optimise our core services such as Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Automation and configuration management via Ansible
- Configuration and optimisation of our Monitoring/Metrics infrastructure (Prometheus/Grafana)
- Be part of our OnCall rotation
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Linux is your choice of operating system (at least in the rack) and you feel comfortable with it
- Basic understanding of IP networking, Load Balancing, Firewalling
- You successfully write Ansible roles and have a solid understanding of at least one scripting language
- You get the concept of container orchestration via Kubernetes and related abstraction layers (We host our stuff on-premise)
- Bonus points for experience with JVM applications, MongoDB, Kafka and Elasticsearch
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Good German and English language skills
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of professionals that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on powerful mobile hardware, and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
And many more!
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarters in Germany and development center in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.