On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for Network Administrator (m/f/d) to join our client’s team.
Would you like to make a difference and contribute ideas?
We are a well-rehearsed team of IT and pharmaceutical professionals with a shared mission:
We network pharmacies, clinics, and practices with pharmaceutical companies and offer all those involved first-class first-level support in pharmaceutical and technical issues.
If the following characteristics apply to you:
- You have completed vocational training focusing on information technology, e.g., B. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification.
- In addition to your service orientation and your exceptional communication and teamwork skills, you inspire us with your high level of self-motivation.
- You have a profound knowledge in the field of network protocols and routing.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
then you have the opportunity to realize your potential with us:
- Your core tasks include the administration of the in-house IT infrastructure, including the firewall systems (L2/L3/L7) and the administration of network components from Extreme Networks.
- You are responsible for creating configuration templates and network documentation.
- You are also responsible for change management for network configurations and IP address management.
- You will plan, coordinate and implement IT projects in cooperation with your department team.
What we offer:
- You can expect a multicultural team with motivated and dynamic colleagues, including significant team events such as going out to eat together, summer barbecues, and Christmas parties.
- We offer a professional working environment with plenty of room for professional and personal development.
- With us, you take responsibility for products and modules and can contribute quickly and effectively, thanks to flat hierarchies.
- In an open working atmosphere, we communicate at all levels at eye level and on a “YOU” basis.
- We provide you with a Mac as a work device.
- Flexible working hours: Sleep in, do the Early Bird, or take your child to daycare. You can come into the office between 7:30 am, and 10:00 am and organize your working day according to your personal preferences.
- Would you like to work remotely on some days? Then this is possible with us.
- 30 days annual leave.