Scalors is looking for a Mid-level QA Engineer to join our team in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
- 2,5+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer;
- Proven work experience in software development;
- Experience in API testing;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Experience with IDE (WebStorm) or similar would be a plus;
- Experience in Node.js API testing using Mocha or similar framework would be a plus;
- Experience in video streaming and video players testing;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skill;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
What we offer:
- Beautiful office (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with a warm and friendly atmosphere (during quarantine, we’re working from home);
- Medical insurance;
- Direct communication with clients.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development center in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. the region, and we take care of the entire process.