On behalf of our new Client, Scalors is looking for a Java Developer to join a client team in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
Our Client is a medium-sized company with headquarters in Darmstadt/ Germany, an affiliate in Jonestown/ Texas – USA, and worldwide activities in 20 countries. Data and process management in research are our key topics. Research driven organizations worldwide use our software to find remedies and vaccines to fight diseases such as e.g. COVID-19, cancer etc.
- Accredited university degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or Bioinformatics;
- Sound knowledge of JAVA EE and experience with object-oriented programming languages;
- Knowledge of Linux, JBoss, XML/JSON and Hibernate;
- Good communication skills with very good written and spoken German and English language skills;
- Career changers from the Natural Sciences with professional experience in one of the areas mentioned are welcome.
- Accompanying the entire development process of our products, from the idea to the conception and implementation to the rollout in close coordination with the team and our customers;
- Further development of already existing JAVA software solutions;
- Programming using JAVA and modern frameworks;
- Connecting web services and databases, programming interfaces;
- Support the team in quality assurance measures such as software tests and code re-views to ensure the best possible quality.
Nice to have:
- German language skills will be a plus.
What we offer:
- State of the art located office (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with a warm and friendly atmosphere (during quarantine, we're working from home);
- Direct communication with your Client;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development center in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. the region, and we take care of the entire process.