On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Java Developer to join our client’s team in Munich on a full-time basis.
Company that delivers payment & trade solutions for merchants and consumers with compelling technology to become a leading global payments provider in the medium term.
- At least 3 years of experience with OOP development and relational databases;
- Experience with highly scalable, mission-critical services is an advantage;
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of Java, the Spring Framework and JUnit;
- Comfortable user of version control, CI tools (Gitlab) and Linux;
- Solid understanding of system design and related technological trade-offs;
- Knowledge in one of Oracle, Cassandra, Kafka or Akka is a plus;
- Ability to structure complex problems independently;
- Proactiveness and self-learning abilities;
- Critical thinking and attention to details;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Affinity for operational concerns is a plus;
- Familiarity with electronic payment systems is a plus.
What we can offer to you:
- Meaningful Impact — Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper ;
- Personal and Professional Growth — The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles;
- Respect — Be part of an organization that cares — about its people, its wider community, and the environment;
- Co-worker quality — Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field;
- Global stability — Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development centre in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.