Scalors GmbH is looking for Senior IT Recruiter to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Identify and attract qualified IT professionals;
- Perform online and offline research;
- Create a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs;
- Establish positive relationships with active and potential candidates;
- Review applications/resumes and interview candidates to obtain information about work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements and to provide information about the organization and position;
- Managing candidates throughout internal interview process;
- Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the company and position.
- 4+ year of recruiting experience (IT company/agency background);
- Upper Intermediate English, verbal and written, is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR-related field is desired;
- Must have experience in sourcing candidates from all sources;
- Experience sourcing for relocation opportunities is very much appreciated;
- Understanding of mainstream technologies and related skills;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment;
- Strong communication skills and an open attitude are required;
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and the Internet.
What we offer:
- State of the art located office (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with warm and friendly atmosphere;
- Medical insurance;
- 25 days of vacation / paid sick leave;
- Possibility of career growth.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with headquarter in Germany and development center in Kiev (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region and we take care of the entire process.