Scalors is looking for a HR Manager in Kyiv, Ukraine on a full-time basis.
- 2+ years experience as HR in IT company;
- Intermediate English( to be able to write documentation, letters to clients and ect.);
- Excellent and proven organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of motivation to make the company a better place for all the employers.
- Taking part in the creation of HR policy and monitoring of implementation;
- Organizing onboarding and support during the trial period
- Employee offboarding, conducting an exit interview and giving feedback;
- Writing documentation;
- Take part in internal activities aimed at corporate culture development.
What we offer:
- Office at BC Forum (10 min to m. Lukianivska) with a warm and friendly atmosphere (during quarantine, we’re working from home);
- 25 Paid vacations, sick-leaves;
- English classes;
- Health insurance;
- Possibly to work remotely;
- Competitive compensation.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development center in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. the region, and we take care of the entire process.