On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our client’s team in Cologne on a full-time basis.
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in its industry, working exclusively with agile processes and the latest technologies. The team is characterized by short decision-making processes and joint suggestions for improvement.
- You will design and implement scalable microservices and microfrontends for our products and services using Spring Boot and NodeJS.
- You develop scalable, flexible and sustainable software architectures (e.g. Micro Services, Services / Self Contained Systems) to operationalize complex customer journeys
- You accompany the product development from the idea to the release to the continuous operation in constant exchange with your Product Manager or Product Owner
- You enjoy working closely in a cross-functional team with pair programming, code reviews and proactively share your knowledge and experience (e.g. via coding dojos or tech talks to the team)
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of web-based, scalable systems and applications
- You have profound knowledge in both backend and frontend development
- Your actions and thinking are influenced by TDD mindset and dealing with integration tests, acceptance tests and load tests comes easily to you
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new technical topics and are a team player with a good sense of humor, pragmatism and willingness to compromise
- Health packages, training and continuing education, employee discount, company pension plan, sports facilities, on-site cafeteria and much more.