Full Stack Developer
Location: Berlin, Germany
Jun 10, 2022
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our client’s team.
Our client successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than ten million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them with inspiration during their shopping process. This is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. In addition to the deal communities mydealz and hotukdeals, digital US media brands such as CNET, The Daily Beast and boston.com, Glamour and The Sun in the UK or Welt, Bild and Computerbild in Germany rank amongst our partners.
As Full Stack Developer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the implementation of innovative ideas, the design and implementation of new features and solutions. Moreover, the co- and further development of our couponing platforms and improving the admin interface are some of your main tasks.
This position can be located either in our offices in Götzis (Austria) and Berlin (Germany) or remotely.
What will you be doing?
· Co- and further development of our high-traffic couponing platforms
· Quality assurance through manual and automated tests, and construction of those tests
· Writing detailed stories based on requirements
· Assistance in sprint planning
· Continuous improvement of our products (among others Coupon-Admin, Coupon-Frontend, Linkelot)
· Design and implementation of new features and appealing user interfaces
· Evaluation of new technologies
· Server management via contact to the respective SysAdmins
· Provision of working on servers (deploy)
What do you offer?
· 3+ years of experience as Frontend Developer
· Excellent knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony, Yii, or Laravel)
· Good knowledge of TDD, automated units, and functional testing, CI, CD
· Good knowledge of Server Site Rendering with Next.js, Nuxt.js, or similar
· Basic knowledge of Sass / Compass or Less
· Excellent organisational skills, analytical thinking and understanding of the overall context
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work remote;
• Direct communication with Client;
• Medical insurance;
• English-speaking classes.