Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Sep 20, 2021
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing MedTech startup developing innovative technological solutions for critically ill patients. With over 50 employees located in spacious offices in the heart of Aachen, we offer a positive collaborative work environment in an interdisciplinary and international team with flat hierarchies and many attractive perks.
We developed device, short for Medical On-Site Assistant, an intelligent assistance system for intensive care medicine that supports doctors and nurses directly at the patient’s bed. The device facilitates voice-controlled documentation, identifies relevant data, and thus contributes to the faster and better treatment of the critically ill.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer in the development team, you will play an essential role in product development processes and experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Developing control solutions by designing the software architecture, implementing/coding your solution, and testing it on our embedded and programmable platforms.
• Taking a customer-centric approach to understand application needs and driving the solutions.
• Owning the majority of the software development lifecycle — from preliminary algorithm conception to software maintenance.
• Driving the positive feedback loop between our R&D, engineering, and sales teams for product design and improvements.
• You hold a degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• You have at least 1 year of experience in software engineering project development
• You have achieved proficiency in control, algorithm design, and validation.
• You have good experience with Cpp.
• You have a good understanding of embedded system programming with preemptive,
multitasking real-time operating systems (Linux) and bash scripting.
• You are able to understand communication protocols like Modbus, CAN, TCP/IP, BLE
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
Bonus, if you have:
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Knowledge of FHIR/HL7.
• German and any other European language is an added bonus.
What we offer:
We know that diversity inspires innovation and creativity, and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences.