On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team.
Would you like to make a difference and contribute ideas?
We are a well-rehearsed team of IT and pharmaceutical professionals with a shared mission:
We network pharmacies, clinics, and practices with pharmaceutical companies and offer all those involved first-class first-level support in pharmaceutical and technical issues.
If the following characteristics apply to you...
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in application development or system integration successfully or have acquired the necessary required knowledge otherwise acquired.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in software development or system automation.
- You are enthusiastic about the operation of high-availability & high-performance applications and you love automation and self-(scaling) services.
- You have already got to know some of the following technologies: Jenkins, GitLab/CI, Terraform, K8s, Docker, Harbour, Artifactory, Node, Ansible or similar.
- You approach problems in a structured manner and have a high level of quality awareness.
... then you have the opportunity to realize your potential with us:
- In the IT infrastructure department, you program, automate and are responsible for infrastructure and bring the services of your colleagues from the software development department to life.
- You will also develop basic services as an interface to IT systems.
- You enjoy participating in the planning of the architecture and contributing your ideas for the modernization of applications.
- You are also responsible for the automation of the deployment processes with Jenkins and GitLab.
- You support our developers (m/f/d) in the further development of the applications and you work together on projects.
What we offer:
- You can expect a multicultural team with motivated and dynamic colleagues, including great team events such as going out to eat together, summer barbecues, and Christmas parties.
- We offer a professional working environment with plenty of room for professional and personal development.
- With us, you take responsibility for products and modules and can contribute quickly and effectively thanks to flat hierarchies.
- In an open working atmosphere, we communicate at all levels at eye level and on a “YOU” basis.
- We provide you with a Mac as a work device.
- Flexible working hours: Sleep in, do the Early Bird, or take your child to daycare. You can come into the office between 7:30 am and 10:00 am and organize your working day according to your personal preferences.
- Would you like to work remotely on some days? Then this is possible with us.
- 30 days annual leave.