Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Aug 19, 2021
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team in our Kyiv team to work remote.
Our client has headquarters in Hamburg and development center in Athens. Its iGaming sport betting industry. It supposed to be about gabling in the future when the platform had gathered a lot of people on it, but now it’s just a gaming platform. It’s not about putting your money in this platform, but about having fun with your friends.
• Several years years in DevOps/System administration;
• Expertise in DevOps tools Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira;
• Knowledge of containers and persistent storage solutions;
• Experience with automation tools;
• Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment, application performance monitoring, and alerting systems;
• Knowledge in bash and batch scripting;
• Solid experience with Linux and Windows server environments;
• Understanding of deployment strategies using Docker for containerization;
• Strong understanding and experience operating in an agile development environment.
• Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Kubernetes;
• Experience in management tools Prometheus, ELK;
• Expertise in relational and NoSQL data platforms.
• Create and manage prerequisites for the creation of orchestrated infrastructure;
• Take over current CI/CD and adjust accordingly for new environments.
What we can offer to you:
• Development opportunities: Interesting career prospects;
• Direct communication with the Client;
• Medical insurance;
• English-speaking classes;
• Completive salary.
Scalors GmbH is a software nearshoring company with a headquarter in Germany and development centre in Kyiv (Ukraine). We recruit and build software teams to work with our clients. We also find IT specialists, for permanent employment in the D.A.CH. region, and we take care of the entire process.